While I’m still on vacation a few more days, I want to remind you of my challenge from last week. Maybe you forgot all about it. Well, here is your reminder!
What have you done to find rest in God this week?
If you need some ideas…
here are a few of my favorite renewing activities:
- A long walk on the Tomah trails
- A hike at a state park
- A nap
- Eating ice cream (Don’t laugh! It can be a spiritual experience!)
- Reading a book
- Talking with a (physically distanced) friend
- Walking by the water and praying
- Cooking a good meal
- Eating a good meal (Why cook a good meal if you can’t eat it?)
- Time with my family
Finding ways to rest in God are so important. I hope you’ll take some time this week!