Sunday School – 4K – 6th grade
For this year, we’ll be using an online based curriculum called “Compassion Camp – Be Loved, Be Kind, Be You.” Until we open up the church for in-person services, we will be meeting online immediately following worship, usually on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month.
Our next Sunday School classes will be held on May 2, 2021.
- We’re diving into the biblical story this year with Echo the Story curriculum. We meet Wednesdays for conversation & learning.
If you have a student interested in joining Confirmation, please contact Pastor Dawn with any questions.
Manna & Mercy – Adult Education
Join us for this Bible study as we look at the overarching themes of God’s story. If you’d like an introduction to the Bible or even a deeper look at God’s message, this study is for you. We will have this study each Sunday morning after worship. Even if you’ve never been part of Bible Study in the past, consider joining us for this study.
You will want your book and a Bible as we go throughout the study on Sundays!
Women’s Bible Study – 1st & 3rd MONDAYS – 1 pm
- Usually meeting the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month at 1 pm
- Using Bible Studies from the “Gather” Magazine produced by Women of the ELCA
- Let Pastor Dawn know if you’re interested in joining us for our Zoom conversations
Faith Roundtable – Men’s Group – 1st TUESDAYS – 5:30 pm
Next Date: May 4
- Join other men for conversation about life and faith. Bring a drink and a chair and join in the conversation!
- In an attempt to teach our children and youth the basics of our faith, we are encouraging students to learn about scripture and our Lutheran beliefs. There are four steps to learn the Faith Basics. Each step has a suggested age, but the Faith Basics can be learned at any time.
- 4K – Kindergarten
- Grade 1 & 2
- Grade 3 & 4
- Grade 5 & 6
- Suggested Bible Verses