Tuesdays July 12-August 23
Join us on Tuesdays as we dive into our Lutheran theology. All are welcome to this study of Luther’s Small Catechism.
Sunday School – 4K-grade 6 *Beginning September 18
- Each Sunday morning our children are invited to Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. We use the Spark curriculum with our younger learners which follows the Bible readings from worship each Sunday. With our older students we will be engaging in conversation that connect real life and media with the weekly themes. Our classes are split into 2 groups: 4K – grade 2 & grades 3 – 6. All children are welcome to join us for Sunday School!
- This year we will be growing in our faith and relationship with God through the study of scripture. We meet every other Wednesday from 6:30 -8 p.m. The Parent/Student Meeting will be held on Wednesday September 7 at 6:30.
Every SUNDAY – 9:30 a.m. – Classes will resume on September 18
- This year we will use the book We Make the Road by Walking by Brian McLaren to gather for conversation while deepening our connection to God’s biblical story.
1st & 3rd MONDAYS – 1 p.m. – Women’s Bible Study
- Meeting the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month at 1 pm
- Using Bible Studies from the “Gather” Magazine produced by Women of the ELCA