Sunday School (4K – 6th grade) – May 7 & 21
- Join us for Sunday School as we celebrate all God created and learn about the many ways God is present in creation. Students in Kindergarten – 6th grade are invited to join us. We will continue to meet after worship on the first and third Sunday of each month. Please contact Pastor Dawn for more information. We hope you’ll join us!
- Join us as we dive into our faith by studying God’s Word, our Lutheran History, and the Catechism. Come and learn what it means to be Lutheran. Be challenged by your peers and reflect on how you experience God in your own life.
- This year we will be focused on Bible stories using the Manna & Mercy curriculum. We meet Wednesdays for conversation & learning.
- If you have a student interested in joining Confirmation, please contact Pastor Dawn with any questions. We will start a new year of classes in September. Be looking for more information at that time.
Please watch for announcements regarding our next Sunday morning Adult Education study.
Women’s Bible Study – 1st & 3rd MONDAYS – 1 pm
- Usually meeting the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month at 1 pm
- Using Bible Studies from the “Gather” Magazine produced by Women of the ELCA
Faith Roundtable – Men’s Group – 1st TUESDAY of the Month – 5:30 pm
- Join other men for conversation about life and faith.
- Contact Peace for this month’s Faith Roundtable location.
- In an attempt to teach our children and youth the basics of our faith, we are encouraging students to learn about scripture and our Lutheran beliefs. There are four steps to learn the Faith Basics. Each step has a suggested age, but the Faith Basics can be learned at any time.
- 4K – Kindergarten
- Grade 1 & 2
- Grade 3 & 4
- Grade 5 & 6
- Suggested Bible Verses