Be the Story Sunday School – 4K – 6th grade
- We’ll be following our Bible stories from worship for a year of learning. Students 4K-6th grade are welcomed to join us! Let us know if you’re interested in helping out as a teacher or assistant.
- Sundays: 10:00 a.m.
- Each week we will collect offering to benefit ELCA World Hunger.
- Check out the Faith Basics below!
- This year we will be growing in our faith and relationship with God through the study of the ELCA Lutheran faith and Luther’s Catechism. We meet Wednesdays for worship, conversation & learning.
- Wednesdays: 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Contact Pastor Dawn with any questions.
Adult Education – Sunday Mornings – 10 a.m.
- Beginning on Sunday, September 22 we will be doing a Book Study of Rachel Held Evans’ book Inspired: Slaying Giants, Walking on Water, and Loving the Bible Again
- Sign up to get your copy at Peace!
Women’s Bible Study – 1st & 3rd MONDAYS – 1 p.m.
- Usually meeting the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month at 1 pm
- Using Bible Studies from the “Gather” Magazine produced by Women of the ELCA
Faith Roundtable – Men’s Group – 1st TUESDAYS – 5:30 pm
- Join other men at Ground Round (201 Helen Walton Dr) for conversation about life and faith. Grab a drink during happy hour and join in the conversation!
- In an attempt to teach our children and youth the basics of our faith, we are encouraging students to learn about scripture and our Lutheran beliefs. There are four steps to learn the Faith Basics. Each step has a suggested age, but the Faith Basics can be learned at any time.
- 4K – Kindergarten
- Grade 1 & 2
- Grade 3 & 4
- Grade 5 & 6
- Suggested Bible Verses