Sunday School – beginning Sunday, September 16
- We’ll be following our Bible stories from worship for a year of growth and learning. Students 4K-6th grade are welcomed to join us!
- This year we will be growing in our faith and relationship with God through the study of the the Bible. We meet most Wednesdays for worship, conversation & learning.
- Wednesdays: 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Parent/Student Meeting: Wednesday, September 5 – following worship.
Adult Education – Sunday Mornings – 10 a.m.
- World Hunger Study – Hungering for Justice – September
- Half Truths Study by Adam Hamilton – October – November
- The Agile Church Study by Dwight Zscheile – January – February
- Christianity and World Religions by Adam Hamilton – March – April
Please sign up to order and book and join us any Sunday!
Women’s Bible Study – 1st & 3rd MONDAYS – 1 p.m.
- Usually meeting the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month at 1 pm
- Using Bible Studies from the “Gather” Magazine produced by Women of the ELCA