Cross+Gen Faith Formation – All Ages
- At Peace beginning on September 17, we’ll be looking at a new way of doing faith formation for all ages. We’ve created a year of learning together that will focus around the parts of Luther’s Small Catechism. We’re hoping people of all ages will come together to learn and grow. As they say with Cross+Gen, “Every age has gifts we need and every age has needs we gift.” Please come and join us.
- Beginning on Sunday September 17 at 9:30 a.m.
- This year we will be growing in our faith and relationship with God through the study of the Lutheran history and catechism. We meet every other Wednesday from 6:30 -8 p.m. beginning on September 20.
1st & 3rd MONDAYS – 1 p.m. – Women’s Bible Study
- Usually meeting the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month at 1 pm (Meeting Monday, Sept. 18 & 25 in September)
- Using Bible Studies from the “Gather” Magazine produced by Women of the ELCA