Sunday Worship -May 8, 2022 click here
Online Worship: Sundays at 9:30 am on the Peace Facebook Page
In-person Worship : Join us Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
Download Bulletins Here:
Peace Lutheran Calendar
Check here for worship, events and meeting dates & times. Click the button below!
Updated COVID Guidelines – 3.29.22
Due to the low community level of COVID in Monroe County, effective immediately, Peace Lutheran will be MASK OPTIONAL.
Please use the following guidelines as we continue precautions.
- If you have ANY respiratory symptoms, please wear a mask or watch worship online.
- Masks will be available at the church for anyone who would like one.
- Online worship will continue to be streamed online.
- Please continue to physically distance from other family groups as much as possible.
- Peace Lutheran reserves the right to revisit our precautions as COVID numbers change.
We are thankful for your continued flexibility and will continue to be mindful of the COVID levels within our community. Knowing there is a variety of levels of concern when it comes to COVID, anyone is welcome to continue masking. If you have any questions, please reach out to a church council member.
In Christ, Peace Lutheran Church Council
All are welcome… Peace Lutheran is a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America that was formed in 2010 to meet the needs of ELCA Lutherans and others looking for a new and exciting place to worship in Tomah, Wisconsin. We invite all to join us on our journey of faith! All are welcome regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status.
There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.
-Galatians 3:28 (NRSV)